February 20, 2012

Moving Along With The Times

Hi
Back again with another card, the challenge is 'Get Well Soon..'

please click the link below to view this card
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=133772516745737&set=a.118517334937922.17703.100003389675360&type=3&theater

For the card details.. I dont have a red card base so I ink it up with the red ink pad. The tiles I made using some shimmer paint, first I put a few drops of paint on the white card and covered it with sellotape.. The heart in the middle tile is made up of red felt paper, as usual the sentiment is handwritten.. 
Thanks for visting.. Take care.

4 comments:

  1. Super little card Deepti, I like the tile effect and the cute little heart! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Deepti !! I love the colours and design and I love the way you've done the tiles! So pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet little card Deeps, gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck with the Get Well challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete