April 29, 2012

Stencil & Stencil

I made this wall hanging frame for my sister.. Soon she is going to have a baby.. So excited and thrilled cos it's the first little one going to enter our lives.. :) So happy.. Well.. I'm moving to my mom's place tomorrow and I want to surprise my sister by giving this frame as a Mother's Day gift.. :)

Anyway, The stencil, actually I downloaded the image from the internet and I took a print out and I used craft knife to remove the dark shaded areas.. Here is the stencil...



I used black marker to fill in the areas which I cut out previously.. And the result is.....
ooooo.. I'm so excited.. Well.. Here it is..


 How's it??? Cute huh??




Hahaha.. Gone crazy with the flowers again.. Just added the glitter to the roses and the pearls are from Itsy Bitsy..


The polka dot paper is from Itsy Bitsy.. I used pink satin ribbon for hanging.. I used a page protector to cover the image.. :)



Hope you all like it..
I'm entering this into 
1. BGC #7

Ok frds!! I'll be back to this blog world in July 1st week.. Really miss my craft room.. :( Miss you guys!!
Anyway 
Have Fun ;)





10 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog Deepti and Thank you for playing along with our stencils challenge at Pie Lane.. This is truly sensational work.. You've really improvised the usage of a stencil.. great job and all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty flower
    thanks for playing with us at Beyond Grey Challenge :)

    melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deepti, it's always a joy to hear from you. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the encouraging comments... I love your work... Love the frame you made for your sister. I know she will love it. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo Thanks a lot Aarti.. I too love to hear from you always.. :) Take care of ur health.. I'm praying for you to have a safe and normal delivery.. :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty and thoughtful! Your sister is going to love it!


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl.. Yes I'm in one of ur giveaways (cleaning out my craftroom giveaway).. Really love those papers.. Please do check my side bar.. Thank you again..
      Love,
      Deeps..:)

      Delete
  5. Love the frame :)
    thanks for playing with us at
    http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete