December 18, 2012

A Bow

Hellooo..

I'm back again.. After a long time I made a bow on my card and I totally forgot the technique.. Need to practice more.. :)

Well, I made this card for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge_RRR62!!

It's really a challenge for me to tie a bow, I spent a much of time and some how I made it..



I've distressed the flower with momento inks, they are so juicy and smell fabulous, Really love them.. :D

Supplies

Brown CS, green cs, embossed paper, flower, blings - CCC store
Ribbon - from Aarti
Inks - Momento ink pads
Sentiment - KK

Hope you all liked it..
See you soon..

Have Fun  ;)



3 comments:

  1. So cute Deepti. I just love your card making style. So crisp, neat and cute. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Must check out this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card!
    Thank you for joining us at RRR!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete