December 5, 2012

Paper Snowflake

Hi..

I'm back again!!
This time I made a snowflake out of paper.. Inspired by many on net and made one.. :)
Here's my card, it's so simple as you all know that I love simple cards!!


I folded the paper and started cutting like crazy!! I took 8min:00sec:59ms..
I took a lot of time in cutting the paper and I should improve my cutting!! :)
Here's the closure look of the snow flake.. :)


Embellished with some bling from Kaisercraft and the sentiment is handwritten!!

Entering this into




Have Fun!! ;)





11 comments:

  1. What a fun and festive card, Deepti! Love that sparkly red snowflake!

    Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Feel free to enter once more for the "Red" feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a great job!
    Thanks for joining us on BGC :)

    hugs,
    Melissa
    vibrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas crafting


    check me at
    http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful deepti...if i hv to cut this i m damm sure that i ll never give such a beautiful outcome even after 8 hrs n u made this complex job just in 8min. bravo.loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nicely done !!!! I actually 1st thought its a stamp :D this is so sweet
    thanks for sharing with us at Beyond grey challenges !
    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sweet. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is georgeous...you are too good at cutting:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Deepti :-) the snowflake is fab and the CAS design is lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice idea with the cutting snowflake :-)

    ReplyDelete