January 18, 2013

Congratulations

Wow!! I'm trying my hand at 'Shabby Chic Style' these days.. :D
Made this card for my dear friend Naseera who is going to get married next month.
I'm going to my mom's soon and as soon as I reach there, I'm going to meet her! Yay!
Hope she likes it.. :)

Entering this card into

1. Itsy Bitsy
2. IBSIC #42

Here is my card!!


I did some water misting technique with my markers..
How's those flowers?? I made them.. :)
You can see all the shine to the paper it's because I applied glitter glue all over the paper..

Supplies

CS - Itsy Bitsy
ribbons - Iti
Blings - CCCstore
Pearls - kaisercraft
Sentiment - handwritten

Please leave your valuable comments and suggestions..

See you soon

Have Fun ;)


9 comments:

  1. Wow coolio Deepti! Very elaborate and very grand! Thanks so much for playing along itsyBitsy's Weddings & Celebrations Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deepti ! I liked the misted background and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color scheme and pearls - lovely card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours, the card with the flowers looks very attractive and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the bright colours on this Deepti, your flowers look amazing and your take on the challenge is fantastic,

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at IBSIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, your friend will love it, thanks for joining us at IBSIC this week. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a shabby chic kind of fan myself, so I can relate to its attraction. I know your friend will love getting this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the beads and bow! Thank you so much for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the handmade flowers!!
    Don't you just love it when a card just comes together.
    Thanks for joining us at IBSIC this week.

    "Calypso"

    ReplyDelete