June 27, 2013

Stamp n doodle - Love or Anniversaries

Hello! Here at Stamp n doodle we have a lovely challenge on Love or Anniversaries.. I made a card using the sponsor image and the couple in the card is similar to my late grand parents.. Hmmn.. Anyway! Here it is... :)


Yes! I've embossed the BG with tweezers and then chalk colored it.. For a little bit of interest I've added glossy accents for their shoes and for the spectacles of Grand Pa.. Hope you can see it.. :)

Hope you guys liked it. Kindly join the fun and please visit the SND blog for more details..

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. lovely anniversary card Deepti, the recipient is sure to love it. love the glossy accents n the BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the bg Deepti and the card is very apt for anniversary ! Glossy accents do add a interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the very cute image and the glossy shoes and specs..embossing with tweezers, this is a must learn for me. :)

    ReplyDelete