August 19, 2013

Monochromatic!!


Alright! A simple Monochromatic card for Simon Says Stamp and for CAS on Sunday #15 'Floral Fantasy'. I'm missing my mojo these days because of the hectic work. But I don't wanna miss it... so I decided to make a card daily and post it on my blog.. :)

That florish was a lovely RAK from Poornima and the sunflower diecut was a lovely RAK from Hussena..
I stamped the sentiment with Prima stamps and added glossy accents to the flower for a little bit of interest..

Well.. Stay tuned for the Create Something video.. Something interesting is on the way.. ;) :D

Hope you guys liked it..
See you tomorrow..
Take care!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The flower on the card looks really pretty! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just beautiful - would never have guessed that you lacked mojo when creating this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the white on white! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great monochromatic card. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that monochromatic look! Just perfect! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete