October 8, 2013

Pumpkin Patch..


Hello friends! I'm back again.. I'm alright now. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and mails.. Really felt very happy.. :)

I stamped the pumpkins (Inkadinkado) and colored them with camlin pencils. I love the warm colors of fall. So colored the pumpkins in red, orange and yellow, in an ombre fashion.. :) Sentiment is from Kaisercraft. 
I've added glossy accents for the leaves.. 

I'm entering this card for ATCAS #23 and CAS(E) this sketch #48..


Please leave your lovely comments and suggestions..

Thank you.. :)

10 comments:

  1. so bright n beautiful..welcome bk deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the challenges, Deepti! Love the bright colors of your pumpins against the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely colors and so beautifully colored! Thank you for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the bright colors and leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the leaves with glossy accents most !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your pumpkins! This is so sweet!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo bright and lovely. I like the effect glossy accents is giving to the leaves.
    Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deepti, I love you coloured the pumpkins all different and the glossy accents looks fab. Thanks for joining us at ATSM x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh Deeps, your card is so cool and the pumpkins looking so awesome. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again. Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete