November 27, 2013

Scrap Paper Fun!


A bloggy friend of mine and a co design team mate (ATSM), Nonni is running Christmas Challenges. She is an awesome card maker and I adore her work a lot. I made this card for her Christmas Card Challenge #2 where the challenge is to make card with scrap paper or using old stash.. 

Few scrap papers were lying on my desk and they were all from white cardstock..


I colored them with purple and blue color inks and the color inspiration was drawn from KIS #27. KIS is celebrating her 1st birthday. Happy Birthday.. :)


Then adhered them on a white panel. I got this idea from Kristina Werner's video.. I love her cards a lot.. :)
Finally used Lawn Fawn alpha stickers. Please don't ask me why I used black for a merry card.. ;) ;)

Also entering this for Simon Says Stamp_Anything goes..

Ok guys! See you soon. Take care.. :)


12 comments:

  1. The colored panels look fantastic on black Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card ! Brilliant idea of using your scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colored panels on dark background.. cutte card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great idea from you Deepti. Yes, black really compliments those colours well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true, black boosts these colors and gives them even more power! This is a very good idea to use scraps of paper! Excellent!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the colors, especially the black.. adds a modern, dramatic touch! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love it glad you joined KIS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colorful design, Deepti! These colors look extra bright and cheerful against the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deepti, thank you for your nice words and thanks for joining my challenge! Your card is really inspirational and I love the colors. I also like to watch Kristina's videos! They are my favorite in youtube! xxx

    ReplyDelete