December 13, 2013

Three Stamping Techniques!

Hey friends! I'm here with three cards with three stamping techniques. I made all these cards for Color Conceptions #6_Stamping Techniques. I love stamping and trying out new techniques a lot, I must say I experimented with these techniques. But I'm not that satisfied with the results. Alright! The techniques I used here was Shattered glass, Motion and Reflection Stamping techniques.. :)


The technique I used here was Shattered Glass Stamping Technique..


I used Motion Stamping Technique on this one.. I think it's great for a guy, a masculine card!!




Hope you like it. Please leave your comments and suggestions..

Thank you.. :)

10 comments:

  1. I love all the three cards and stamping techniques Deepthi :)..Reflection technique most :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Stamping techniques seem interesting..specially after seeing your wonderful cards ! Thanks deepti for sharing these cards n techniques you have used ,I will surely try them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards and thanks for sharing these interesting techniques !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these techniques - they're all new to me! Your second card has a brilliant male design, and I'd love to use the motion stamping technique for a future one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...All three techniques are fabulous n the outcome is beautiful too.....loved all cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl! You've been a busy bee :) They are all fabulous! Thank you for sharing those technique, you are Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards look wonderful Deepti :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamping techniques there Deepti. Thanks for sharing. Your cards look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, all three are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The reflection technique is so perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC. All the best.

    ReplyDelete