November 7, 2014

Christmas Card Series 2014, Day 1 - Stainy Wreath


Hello friends! I'm so very excited about this new series, Christmas Cards for 2014. Yay! How about you? ;)

Today I'm sharing a stainy wreath card. I don't have too many Christmas stamps in my stash so I decided to use my regular stamps in a creative way. I strongly believe that a little can create magic sometimes.. ;) And you'll understand it in the video. ;)

I've followed the stamping technique by Jennifer McGuire, Two tone stamping technique. It's really a fun one to play and try along. And I enjoyed making this card!

So kindly watch the video for more details..



 


Supplies
White card stock
Kaisercraft stains stampset
Micia Peace Noel stampset
Memento Cottage Ivy
Memento Pear Tart
Faber castell red ink
Versafine black ink in onyx
White pearls

Hope you liked and enjoyed the video. Thank you so much and I will see you soon.. :)

16 comments:

  1. Great way to use your spatter stamp! Festively grungy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! a very creative use of the stamp!!! nice card.. and that technique is really wonderful... would love to try it out once my ink pads arrive :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! You have used stamp so creatively!!!! It looks beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so neat.Brilliant use of the stamp and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of stamps to make this wreath, very original and the end result is looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this loose, modern wreath! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Deepti !! very nice indeed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such creativity and what a colorful result. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I LOVE this card - genius Deepti! Must go and play myself. Cheers for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deepti, I LOVE this bright and cheery 'stainy wreath'! It's a wonderful design, and we're delighted to have it at Festive Friday! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great IDEA to use your splatter stamp Deepti...clever and adorable make...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Deepti. Love this fresh and bright wreath, very creative! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete