June 1, 2015

CSCC#15 - Stylish CAS card

Hello dear friends! There's a brand new challenge for you at 


All you need to do is create a CAS card inspired by the above pic. I'm loving this pic a lot. So subtle and soothing colors to the eye in this hot red summer.. ;)

And here is my card!

(i did a little mistake here.. )

I was very much inspired by the colors. I took a standard sized card and flicked the background with Brushed Pewter Distress Stain and after drying I stamped the sentiment from Technique Tuesday in Archival Jet Black Ink.Then hand drew the leaves and water colored them with Distress Inks. I then temporarily adhered these leaves on some scratch paper and stamped the same sentiment again on to the leaves. Later I arranged those leaves on to the pre-stamped cardstock and adhered them with foam tape just to give a little bit of dimension. Added few sequins and that's it my card was done!

Hope you like the card and got inspired, be sure to check our challenge blog for more details and for more inspiration. Thank you and I'll see you soon.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with those splatters and the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Deepti! Love how the sentiment has been stamped over the feathers...

    ReplyDelete