June 22, 2015

No - Line Water Coloring!

Hello everyone! I have a rainbow card to share today and yes! the card has all the colorful clouds! Imagine the sky with rainbow clouds! Wow! That would be so magical!!


To make this card I used a technique which is popular these days called 'No Line Water coloring'. Not only water colors you can use any medium for this 'no line'. I used several inks like Memento Inks, Faber-castell red ink and Distress Inks for the water-coloring! Yes! Memento inks also reacts with water but you need to be real fast because they dry too quickly. 

You can watch the video below for the entire process..


Also I'm entering this card for AEI♥U Challenge #25 - Rainbow!


I hope you like my card and the video. Thanks and I'll see you soon.. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW so cheerful and pretty. Especially love the little sequins
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete