March 28, 2016

You are my Star!


Hello everyone! I'm playing with some washi tapes these days and that doesn't mean that I have a lot, I just have a few and I'm figuring it out how you can use them in different ways! So this card is a very simple to make. I diecut a bunch of Sizzix Thinlits - Star die and adhered them on top of another just to form a chipboard like embellishment. On to the main card base I masked off the smaller area and sponged Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. Later I flicked some Black Soot Distress ink and gold paint for some extra interest. Finally adhered the star on to the card base, painted it with gold paint. Later, I adhered the washi tape onto the star for more dimension. I really like how this card turned out! This one would make such a great masculine design! Finally, stamped the sentiment from Wplus9. And that's it, I hope you like it.

Entering this card for CAS(E) this Sketch #165 


Thanks for stopping by.. See you very soon! :)

NOTE :- If you make anything with Sizzix products you can share your makes with #mysizzixhome and our designer Pete Hughes will pick his favourites and the projects will be uploaded in the main Sizzix.co.uk website. 


So, Pete picked up his recent favourites, you can check them HERE. Better late than never, just share you awesome projects with the #mysizzixhome on Facebook, twitter and Instagram and earn a chance to get published! :)

Happy Paper Crafting! :)

5 comments: