March 28, 2017

Birthday Smash | Video


Hello everyone! I am super excited to be taking part in Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #1 where the theme is Birthday. Lawn Fawn is celebrating their 7th birthday, so I am here today with a birthday card wishing them a very Happy Birthday! :)



I enjoyed playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges but I was very much disappointed when the challenge blog was closed officially! Later when I came to know on Instagram that Lawn Fawn itself is starting a challenge blog, I jumped up in joy! :)

Here are the few cards that stood out in Lawnscaping Challenges and I just wanna share them with you!




Okay! Let's move onto my card now!


CARD DETAILS

I started by stamping and water-coloring the image from Year Seven with Koi Water Colors. Then I took the card panel and water colored a little portion with the same water colors.


I stamped along the edges of the main card base with a tiny image in Memento London Fog ink. I stamped the sentiment with Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink and adhered the image with foam tape also adhered the smaller panel on top of the card base. Finally finished the card off with a few sequins


VIDEO DETAILS

I have filmed a video for you showing you on how I put this card together. I hope you'll enjoy watching it. Thanks for visiting! :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in at Lawn Fawnatics challenge. Love your watercoloured card.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your previous cards, you have a lovely style! I just love your Year Seven card, it's so festive and fun! So glad you joined us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete