March 29, 2017

Sprinkled with Fun


'Yes! You deserve a day sprinkled with fun and love'. ;)

This lovely stamp set is from Altenew - Way too sweet, I added the faces to the cupcakes from Lawn Fawn - Pizza my heart stamp set. They complement one another so well! :)


CARD DETAILS

I started by masking a portion with a washi tape along the edge of the card stock and ink blended with Memento London Fog Ink


Next I stamped the cupcakes from Altenew- way too sweet with CP's Midnight ink and water colored them with Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Ink. The Spiced Marmalade is looking yellowy in the pictures but it's more orange in real life!


I stamped the hearts with CP's Rockin' Red Ink onto the card base. Then I fussy cut the cupcakes and adhered it onto the card stock with Tombow Glue. Added a lot of shimmer to the hearts and cupcakes with Clear Wink of stella. 


Finally added faces with Lawn Fawn stamps and stamped the sentiment from the same Altenew stamp with Midnight ink.


I am entering this card for Altenew March 2017 Challenge. I hope you like it. Thank you! :)

2 comments:

  1. The cutest card! Love it!
    Thank you for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete