April 29, 2017

To a cool friend | Lawn Fawn


This cute little birdie really can't stand the summer heat so she is sitting on the top of the car enjoying the breeze, holding balloons in her hand and going to visit her cool friend for an Outstanding Occasion :)


I started by stamping all the images from Dream (yep! I turned the feathers into trees), Home for Holidays (Car) and Year Four (birdie and balloons) in Catherine Pooler's Midnight Ink. I water colored all the images with Koi Water Colors. I fussy cut the images and kept aside.


I took a white card stock, ink blended the background with Vintage Photo (ground) and Broken China (sky) distress inks and also added splatters of water for some texture. Next stamped the sentiment from Toboggan Together on a strip of white card stock with Midnight Ink and adhered all the images on my card with Tombow Glue and Foam Tape.


Entering this card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #3 - Outstanding Occasions. Thank you :)

3 comments:

  1. very cute card :) that lil birdie is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is delightful! I love the fun mix of stamps; and those feather "leaves" are so clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I LOVE that you used those feathers in a totally new way! Definitely borrowing this idea for another card soon. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete