June 15, 2017

Smile | SOA Naturally Inspired Collection


I've been into water color mode lately and I must say I am very much obsessed with it and enjoying every bit of it. I have a very few water color mediums, among them Distress Inks are one of my favourites! :) By the way the stamps I'm using today are from the latest release of Stamp of Approval - Naturally Inspired Collection


How to achieve water color look with Solid Stamps:

There are two ways to achieve this look

1.  Ink up the solid image, spritz some water and stamp onto the paper. This is one of the easiest ways to achieve water color look instantly. 

2.  Second way -  Smoosh the ink pad onto the acrylic block, pick the ink up with a wet paint brush, apply the pigment onto the stamp, huff a little and then stamp!


I applied the second technique here. I applied Festive Berries and Peeled Paint Distress Inks on one of the flowers from the Wild Flowers Stamp Set and stamped it onto the paper. I love how this card turned out. So beautiful! :) 


Once the water color image was dry I added tiny splatters of black paint and stamped the sentiment from Medallion Mix Up stamp set. I added Star Dust stickles onto the berries (you can see it in first and second pics). I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment