September 4, 2017

Fancy Plaid Background | Catherine Pooler Designs | Video


How about a Fancy Plaid Background this time? My sister gifted me a plaid dress, I thought it doesn't suit me! But after doing a few alterations, it just looked good on me and I'm loving it. So I was inspired by that plaid design and created these cards. 


This is such a simple card and you can mass produce them easily. I didn't have a Misti but if you do have one then your job would be much easier than mine! (Inks used - Tutti Frutti and Sweet Sixteen Inks).


(Inks used Aquatini and Tiara Inks). I started my card by stamping the background repeatedly with one of the striped stamps from Yay Stripes Stamp Set in various colors.


(Inks used Rockin' Red and Garden Party Inks). Then onto a white card stock I stamped the sentiment from Hip Holiday (SOA - Candy Cane Lane Collection) in Midnight Ink, fussy cut it and adhered it onto the card front.


Finally I embellished the card with Gold Sequins. I have also created a video for you, watch and enjoy! :)


Supplies Used

    

  
                    


                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment