October 30, 2017

Foamiran Flowers | Sizzix Lifestyle | Pictorial


Hello everyone! Today I have a very fun and interesting project to share with you all - Foamiran Flowers. To be honest I am very new to this type of crafts, this is the first time I've ever tried and I am pretty sure you'll love making these as much as I do. 

I used the following Bigz Dies to make my Foamiran Flowers..





You'll need the following products to make this craft
  • Foam Sheets
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Iron Box or Heat Tool
  • Skewer or a Pencil
  • Inks (optional)
  • Glitter (optional)
Procedure of making Foamiran Flowers


Start by die-cutting the foam through the Big Shot Plus Machine


Once all your die-cuts are ready, apply ink/chalks to the edges of the foam flowers. In my case I used Chalk Colors to color the edges.


Put your settings to silk in your Iron Box and apply heat as shown above. Use a skewer or a pencil to protect your fingers from burning.


As soon as the heat was applied, twist the flowers nicely and keep it aside


Then open the petals slowly and carefully and adhered the petals with Hot Glue Gun. They turned out pretty, right?


I also applied Star Dust Stickles to the edges of the petal and smudged it with my fingers. 


To enhance the beauty of these flowers I adhered golden beads with glue


I turned one of the petals from the Asian Flower as green Cactus


Here is another one!


And these are the beautiful roses from 3D Rose Bigz Die


And that is the project for today! I hope you liked it and got inspired. This is such a easy and fun filled craft and I hope you would give this a try. Thanks for visiting! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment