December 4, 2017

TRINKET BOX | DIY | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello hello everyone! I am so happy that we have entered the season of Love, Happiness and Kindness! Today I am here with a DIY project made using almost with scraps from my stash. It's a Trinket Box! I always wanted to make a project like this finally I am here with it. It is not perfect but I like it though! 

Products from Sizzix Lifestyle

PROJECT DETAILS

I started by cutting down the card board pieces and adhered the pattern paper from Papericious. Next I applied a coat of Egyptian Gold Pigment Paint to the edges and rubbed randomly over it.


I adhered a strip as shown above for the easy opening and closing mechanism. It wasn't that good but the over all look of the box is cool.


I die-cut the leaves from Holiday Greens, Garden Greens and Meadow Leaves out of a few scrap papers and applied a coat of gold pigment paint. I adhered all the leaves forming a wreath.


I also die-cut Angel #2 from Papericious, applied Stardust Glitter to it's wings and wrapped golden time to it's body.


I adhered the wreath over the box and followed by Angel. I foam mounted the Angel for some dimension.


Finally I embellished the Angel with a few golden gems. I hope you like it :)

PROMOTION


One of the best things about Christmas is it gives an excuse to make lots of beautiful cards! Sizzix Lifestyle would love to see what Christmas Card Creations you have come up with. So the above cards are the I made so far for Sizzix Lifestyle this year and I've shared my projects HERE. Why don't you share your projects with us? For more details please click HERE. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment