March 13, 2018

COLORFUL CITYSCAPE | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE | VIDEO


Hi everyone! Do you like these colorful buildings? This funky dies are from Sizzix Lifestyle - Timholtz, Cityscape Metropolis die set. I previously made a card + video using Cityscape, Suburbia dies. You can check the card HERE.


Products from Sizzix Lifestyle


CARD MAKING DETAILS

The first step was, die-cutting all the thinlits from white card stock. I want my buildings to be colorful so I chose some colorful copic markers to color my buildings. I placed a bright yellow card stock behind the buildings and this acts as lights.



Love the background? I ink smooshed the background with Black Soot Distress Ink, added two to three layers of colors and also added splatters of black and white paint to achieve that grungy look.


I added nice coat of Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the buildings and also added silver dots using Silver gel pen to one of the buildings (blue). Once it's dry I adhered all the buildings on the ink smooshed panel.


I die-cut the word 'hello' out of white card stock (Spring Time Set) and adhered on top of the card.


And the final step - adhering the ink smooshed panel over the main card base. That's it! :)

WATCH & ENJOY

I've also made a video for you and I hope you'll enjoy watching it! :)



For Challenges


And that's all for today. Thank you so much for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment